Thursday Night -- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Class Schedule: Talk, Talk, Talk!
- 10 Principles Video: We open each Thursday night with a video from founder and president, Steve Curington. Each week we watch one principle - a great truth that provides boundaries needed for recovery.
- First we talk to God in prayer requests and testimonies: You will be encouraged by incredible stories of victory. These are real-life, relevant stories of people, just like you, who are experiencing freedom over their addiction.
- Second we talk to each other in small groups: We divide into small groups for counseling. You attend the same group each week which helps you to be comfortable with your group leader, helper, and other students. The Leader and Helper will support (sponsor) you outside of Friday night as well.
- Third we allow God to talk to us through a lesson: During our third talk we look at the TRUTH of God's word to see what God says about addictions. There are many great principles in God's word that are integral to your recovery process.
- Happy Hour: A time of refreshments and fellowship. Meet students and workers who love you and want to help you.
- Kidz Club: An Exciting children's program that entertains and teaches your children how to avoid the same pitfalls that ensnared many of us.
- Teen Program: Teenagers are welcome and they don't have to hang out with Mom and Dad.
- Quality childcare provided: We have a registered nurse running our nursery!
- Transportation available.
Meetings held at 1367 Woodville Pike, Milford, OH 45150
Sunday Morning Bible Study
- Coffee and donuts start at 8:45am.
- Bible study begins at 9:00am.
Meetings held at First Baptist Church Milford